SUPPORTING A NATION OF FAMILIES-WITH-NATIONAL PERSPECTIVE
Families to whom national unity becomes a family commitment: with efforts in inculcating national solidarity and charity from the family level.
- Through Family Enrichment Programmes: a whole bouquet of family life development programmes spanning national family formation, national family bonding, bridge-building and counseling etc; and making these families readily sustainable as centres of commitment to national unity.
- Developing training for the purpose of raising youths for leadership positions and raising stronger nationalistic upcoming generation.
- That an all-out empowered family cannot be over-emphasized, and inclusively, promoting the motivational woman-the woman of destiny:key in creation and bridge-building.
INITIATING, PROMOTING, STRENGTHENING AND SUPPORTING INFRASTRUCTURES OF NATIONAL UNITY
Spanning physical, human and material infrastructures:
- Such physical infrastructures that would be fundamental statement of our commitment to the common good and sense of nationalism: for example, such non-governmental physical infrastructures to support the National Youth Service Corps scheme (and such similar national unity schemes), thus making the scheme more dignifying, receiving more public affection, and catalyzing it to meet that fruitfulness for which it was initiated by the founding fathers.
- Building on human infrastructures that would continue to reflect our love of God and country as pride of our nation and the family.
- And promoting material infrastructures that would underline our virtue of charity, well-being and consistent love of neighbor by expressed solidarity.
MAKING NATIONAL UNITY ATTRACTIVE& EMPOWERED
- Advocacy: communicating unity and charity innovatively.
- That every time, God is at work even if we cannot always see how.
- Promoting love and denouncing hate in our nation: As families become the most readily vulnerable in any national conflagration; so we all must enthusiastically foster living relationship between the family and national unity.